All flowers need to be cared for, here are some tips to help get the most enjoyment from your flowers:
- If the flowers you receive have been arranged in floral foam, please ensure that you top up with water daily, taking care not to overfill.
- If the flowers have been arranged in a bouquet as cut flowers, always recut the stems on an angle prior to placing them in a vase. Changing the water and re-cutting the stems every second day will ensure you get the most from your florals.
- Remove any foliage that will sit below the waterline as they contain bacteria.
- Always place any flowers away from draughts, direct heat and sunlight.
- Use the flower food provided or a wee drop of bleach, this will help your flowers last longer.
Feel free to give us a call to discuss any other issues you may have to maximise the care and life of your flowers.