With summer arriving, so do seasonal functions and festivities. Participating in a floristry workshop this summer could both awaken your creative side and give you the tools and know how to create some beautiful arrangements for any upcoming events you wish to host.
Why Do People Do Floristry Workshops On The Gold Coast?
We asked those who have participated in the Moss n Stone Workshops why they decided to do a floristry course Gold Coast.
It was because:
- They wanted a way to rest their minds, relax and reduce anxiety.
- They wanted to take their current flower arrangement abilities to the next level
- They regularly had events and parties at their homes or business and found it more cost-effective to make their own arrangements and could get more exciting designs.
- There was an existing business, e.g. event planner, home stager, caterer, and they wanted to have another differentiating service to offer.
- Flower arranging is part of their cultural heritage
- Learning a new art form developed them as an artist, and it involved natural elements
- Working with nature was very cleansing, and flower arranging was a quick way to connect with nature when there is no time to escape to the wilds
- A new hobby was overdue, and they loved the fact that this could be done anywhere and with anything.
- They wanted to try something entirely different from their norm with a bunch of friends and have an evening of laughter.
Floristry courses and workshops provide the gift of creativity. They are also a gift that keeps on giving as friends and family will always admire your creations.
What To Expect
At Moss n Stone, the teachers enjoy the workshops as much as the students. They are designed to be fun, full of entertaining moments and very stress relieving. No prior floral design background or experience is required; the teacher will challenge each person at the level they want to be challenged.
There are various upcoming workshops to choose from. A dried floral bouquet workshop in which you can use a mix of fresh, dried and silk elements. Or a dried floral wreath workshop for your festive décor or maybe to use as a Halloween wreath – the choice is up to you.
All of these workshops give you a creation to take away and use in your home or business.
Contact us today to start planning your fun-filled, therapeutic evening surrounded by bubbly, happiness and nature.
Our floristry course and workshop teachers will be delighted to help you translate your ideas into a reality and we supply all the fresh blooms, foliage, dry flowers and silk flowers for each workshop.
Moss n Stone can also tailor a workshop to meet a specific theme you would like.
Contact Moss n Stone to get a quote today!