It may be cold and gloomy now, but in Spring and Summer there are bound to be some glorious bells ringing for beach weddings! That means that you may just be in the middle of planning your big day right now, so finding a local, experienced florist is high on your to-do list. Before you lock it down though, why not have some fun? We have decided to put together some inspiration for your beach wedding that will have you smiling and dreaming of sunny days and beautiful floral arrangements done by Moss n Stone. Let’s jump in!
Beach Inspired Floral Arrangements For Saying I Do
There are so many ways to make sure that your bridal flowers flow seamlessly with your beach wedding. We have chosen our top three picks to get the creative juices flowing.
- Colour – whether you want to honour your wedding colour palette or include shades inspired by the beach and sea, there are a few ways to play with colour. You can choose blooms in the desired colour or have them arranged using ribbons and accents.
- Go Seasonal – Australia has a wonderful selection of flowers that bloom in the Summer and Spring months. Cornflowers, Daisies, Gardenia blooms, Lavender, Snapdragons, Waterlilies and Lily of the valley (which flowers in September) are excellent choices for your beach wedding. However, we recommend that you discuss your specific choices with our artists to find the right selection.
- Add Something “Beachy” – incorporate aspects like seashells, dried organics, pearls, natural fibres or even metal accents to add a contrast to the display.
Floral Pieces To Think About When Planning The Big Day
Remember that we provide a full range of services to cater to every aspect of your wedding. We offer:
- Bridal party flowers: floral crowns, bridal bouquet, corsages, sprinkling petals, flowers for your preparation areas and home
- Ceremony: table pieces, aisle and pew directions, ceremonial arches, garlands and more
- Reception Venue: entryway decor, table settings, centrepieces, guest gifts, wedding cake flowers
Time To Book Your Wedding Day Flowers!
We offer one obligation free wedding consultation in order to discuss your wedding requirements, ideas around styling and other floral needs for the reception, ceremony and bridal party. Speak to our talented bridal artists today!
Related Tag: Flower Arrangements Gold Coast