While we should shower them in love every single day, this Sunday is a day dedicated entirely to the best, most special lady in our lives – our mum. So for all you kids looking for that special present – or for those of you who may have lost track of the date (in other words, forgotten) – we thought we would help you out, and put together a few of our favourite and super thoughtful gift ideas, that we currently have in store for this Mother’s Day!
- Blooms – we feel it goes without saying (but hey, we are going to say it anyways), flowers are a must! And oh, do we have a beautiful collection of blooms, specially created for this Mother’s Day. This year, it’s all about La Vie En Rose, or translated – Life in Pink – so our assortment of floral bundles are designed around the hue of femininity. From soft pinks, to more vibrant tones, there really is something for every single mumma out there. Check out our collection here and be sure to pre-order for delivery or pick up over the weekend.
- Plants – If your mum isn’t really a flower person, not to worry – we also have an abundance of lush, fresh plants in store right now, from peace lilies, to Kokedamas, to fiddle leaf figs, to string of pearls and orchids… just to name a few.
- Pamper packs – With our gorgeous range of body products and giftware, we can whip up the perfect pamper pack or gift hamper for your mum. Select from one of our skincare ranges (Maine Beach, Myrtle and Moss, Botanicals etc), add a candle, a floral teacup, bath bombs and some slippers, then finish it off with some of our hand-crafted chocolates and a bottle of bubbles or wine. We can make petite hampers, to deluxe-sized pamper packs -depending on what suits your budget.
- Workshop gift voucher – If your mum LOVVVVES flowers, then why not buy her a gift voucher to attend one of our upcoming workshops? Our workshops are super interactive, not to mention extremely enjoyable – not only will your mum learn how to make a beautiful floral arrangement, but she gets to indulge in nibbles and champas, while creating! And at the end of the Workshop, she’ll even get to keep the arrangement she made too! Here’s a list of our upcoming workshops – just call or visit our store to arrange.
- Individual Gifts – Our stores are filled to the brim with lovely gifts, from heavenly-scented candles and diffusers, luxe skin care, organic soaps, decadent hand-crafted chocolates, cuteas balloons, unique homeware (think cheese boards, rugs, pots, photo frames etc) and stunning jewellery. We also have a limited edition range of Mother’s Day items, from socks, to slippers, scarves and teacups, as well as bath bombs, shower caps and eye masks. Bundle items together or buy individually, and don’t forget to ask for our $5 gift wrapping to make sure it is beautifully presented!
So if you really want to spoil your mum, be sure to pop in to either one of our two stores (Chirn Park or Gold Coast University Hospital) to check out our entire Mother’s Day range. We will be open from 7.30am to 5.30pm across the weekdays and will also be open and delivering all weekend!
And if you are one of those beautiful humans who love giving, please join us, as we Pay it Forward this Mother’s Day.
This year we are supporting the Macleod Refuge, a not-for-profit organisation that works tirelessly to help women and children escape domestic and family violence. Our aim is to donate 11 beautiful bouquets to the women at the Macleod Refuge, who will be spending this Mother’s Day safe and free from violence.
If you would like to help us show these women just how special and wonderful they are, we encourage you to join us as we pay it forward, by donating a stem to the cause. Your stem (or stems!) will then go into one of the bouquets that we will deliver! Be sure to ask in store or over the phone, for more details or to donate x